Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Buy Team Sport Equipment Online

I'm not really like team sport. But a lot of my friend like that. Specially Aditya. He admires soccer so much! I know that he likes soccer is when I find his photos at social network. He wears a red T-Shirt and shorts. He's very cute.

Someday, he wanna try another team sport. He tell me that he just see in television about Baseball and softball. He then ask me where to buy the equipment. I tell him that it is available online on shopwiki. And then one day later, he shows me his Batting Gloves, Cleats, and Bats. Wow, he did it.

A week later, he come to my home. And playing internet together. He browse everithing about sport. Specially team sport. An hour later, he shows what he just find. He shows me Net Systems. I have no idea and then I ask him, what is that? He tell me that Net systems is a part of Volleyball equipment. OK, I understand right now. And as I guess before, two days later, he shows me that net system and ask me to join playing volleyball together. I'm so happy after that.

A month is passed. He rarely go to my house again. Because he has internet connection in his house. I miss him, I go to his house to meet him. And guess what, he has a lot of equipment in his room. Wow, It's incredible. He has everithing. I pick footbal. It's quite heavy.

When I talk to him about this and that, I find his sister come home with tight-fitting uniform. I ask my friend, he tell me that his sister is join Cheerleading in her school. Her Cheerleading team always be a winner. When I wanna go home, His father offer me to accompany to his car. I just say thanks and join with him go to my home, he wanna go to tennis and it's one way to my house.

Wow, it was amazing, sport family.

No comments:

Post a Comment